In this blog series I am going to show you how to create production ready Node.js API using TypeScript . We are going to touch all modern technics you need to know. To follow along you just need a basic knowledge of TypeScript. I am going to show and explain everything as good as I can. Source Code will be in my Azure DevOps public project called NodeJs or in the GitHub if you prefer that.
The topics in this course will be following:
- Create Node.js API using TypeScript
- Set up Continuous Integration(CI) using Azure DevOps
- Set up Continuous Deployment(CD) using Azure DevOps
- Exception handling and Logging to Application Insights
- Authorization using Azure AD and JWT
- Messaging using Azure Service Bus
- Configure TypeORM with Postgres database
Did I forget something? What techology do you use for building API? Let me know in the comments.