In this blog series I am going to show you how to create production ready API. We are going to touch all modern technics like DDD (Domain Driven Design), Async/Await pattern, testing and much more. To follow along you just need a basic knowledge of C#. I am going to show and explain everything as good as I can. Source Code will be in my Azure DevOps public project called DotNetCore or in the GitHub if you prefer that.
The topics in this course will be following:
- Get started with .NET Core
- Create first .NET Core API
- Create first .NET Core API using .NET Core command-line interface (CLI)
- Continuous Integration(CI) using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Continuous Integration(CI) using Azure DevOps Pipelines and YAML
- Continuous Deployment(CD) using Azure DevOps
- Exception handling and Logging to Application Insights
- Authorization using Azure AD and JWT
- Messaging using Azure Service Bus
- Configure Entity Framework Core
- Testing with database and API hosting in memory
Did I forget something or if you have any feedbacks let me know in the comments.
Thanks for nice post image to Ricardo Gomez Angel for sharing their work on Unsplash.